- Terms & Conditions Governing Membership
- Terms & Conditions for using this website
- Contact Us
- Disclaimer Policy
- Refund & Withdrawal of Registration Policy and other such policies & notices
set out here-in-below, govern the usage of information contained on the website, or any of the page(s) comprising the website, or specific section(s) or module(s) of this website by “visitors” and / or “subscribers” (hereinafter cumulatively referred to as “you” or “your”).
ஏற்ற துணை / BEST COMPANION reserves the perennial right to revise the terms and conditions without any prior notice, for all services offered by them.
Welcome to ஏற்ற துணை / BEST COMPANION MATRIMONIAL SERVICES (hereinafter referred to as “BEST COMPANION”). You may kindly go through all Terms and Conditions carefully before registering your profile with us A visit to our website or registration with us will be considered that you have completely read, understood our T&C and agreed to that.
BY ACCESSING BEST COMPANION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREBELOW. IN THE EVENT OF NOT AGREEING WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE BEST COMPANION.
The Users availing services from BEST COMPANION shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions hereof. This agreement shall govern the relationship between you and BEST COMPANION and all transactions or services by, with or in connection with BEST COMPANION for all purposes, and shall be unconditionally binding between the parties hereto, without any reservation. All rights, privileges, obligations and liabilities of you and// or BEST COMPANION with respect to any transactions or services by, with or in connection with BEST COMPANION for all purposes shall be governed by this agreement. The terms and conditions may be changed and/or altered by BEST COMPANION from time to time and at its sole discretion.
The Minimum age for registration is 18 and 21 years respectively for women and men.
You are bound by the terms and conditions published here by BEST COMPANION, the moment you visit the site and register your profile.
Conditions of Use
Welcome to BEST COMPANION. The services, business, offers, discounts offered by BEST COMPANION as on date and from time to time in the future are subject to the guidelines and terms & conditions of use, be they expressed explicitly or not.
All communication with BEST COMPANION shall be strictly through email and telecom resources in the registered number provided by you to explain, explicate and clarify the various services provided by BEST COMPANION and to assist, aid or support you in availing the said services of BEST COMPANION. All the documents, agreements, notices, disclosures and any other kind of communication we provide to you will be through electronic communication only.
Channels of Communication
You shall acknowledge that when you register with BEST COMPANION or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If at any time, you wish to discontinue receiving the communications (including, but not limited to emails, sms and phone calls) from BEST COMPANION, you may email to email@example.com to indicate the same to BEST COMPANION and / or its authorized personnel regarding such discontinuance. You also agree that, unless expressly communicated to BEST COMPANION and/or its authorized personnel by you, about discontinuing communications from BEST COMPANION it will be deemed to be that you want to continue and solicit and invite all such or other communications from BEST COMPANION.
You also represent that the mobile number submitted by you is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and if so, you have already changed your registration suitably, by the time you registered with BEST COMPANION.
Submission to Copyright
All the content published here on this site, including the text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips, data, trademark, software are the property of BEST COMPANION and are protected by Indian and International copyright laws. Any attempt to use the property on this site without explicit and prior written permission from BEST COMPANION is illegal and would invite legal consequences.
BEST COMPANION is committed to protect the confidentiality of the member’s accounts, which is in turn protected by the password generated by them. It is highly recommended not to reveal such password to strangers and also be very careful while accessing your BEST COMPANION account from computers in the public domain.
BEST COMPANION shall not be deemed responsible for the personal negligence of the members leading to the compromise of their personal details. BEST COMPANION can at its sole discretion refuse services to any member(s), terminate account(s), remove and cancel subscription(s) without any prior notice, for laxity on part of the member(s) in maintaining their confidentiality.
BEST COMPANION offers packages based on the convenience of members and the members can avail such service(s) by paying the prescribed fees to BEST COMPANION. This payment can be made by paying through cash at our address mentioned in this website. It should also be noted that membership is not automatic and the right of admission lies with BEST COMPANION. Membership with BEST COMPANION is solely reserved for Indian nationals & citizens and Non Resident Indians.
Veracity of details
After registering with BEST COMPANION, you are expected to provide authentic information about the candidate as in the prescribed format. Such information shall be retained by BEST COMPANION in good faith and the onus of providing the correct information shall rest with those that come for registering and that of verifying the correctness of such information shall rest with those that come seeking.
You are entitled to keep a note of phone numbers of those that you have contacted, or those that have contacted you for your references. Please do not write explicit material, rude statements, abusive, intimidating, or sexually oriented details that would hurt others. Any kind of such misdemeanor with the other members will be viewed seriously and may attract suitable legal action.
Renewal of subscription
On the expiry of subscription you may contact us at the Phone Number provided in this website or through E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and renew your membership by paying the requisite fees.
Any disputes regarding the services provided by BEST COMPANION to its registered members, shall be governed by the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Chennai.
The term “My Best Companion” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the Matrimonial Service with its Administrative Office is located at No. 1, Kamaraj Park Street, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer or subscriber of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All Trade Marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be deemed a criminal offence.
- This website may from time to time, also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the website(s) accessed by these links. We have no responsibility for the content of such linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and the jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai.
- We as a Matrimonial Service shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
“My Best Companion” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified while using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“My Best Companion” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June’ 2015.
We may collect the following information with the necessary testimonials:
- Name, Age, Educational Qualifications and Job Title
- Contact information including Address, Phone Numbers & Email address
- Physical Information such as complexion, blood group etc.
- Details of immediate family members.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Marital preferences.
- Any other information relevant to the purpose for which such information ‘is / will be’ collected.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve the quality of our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to user needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Administrative Office address mentioned here above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
My Best Companion,
No.1, Kamaraj Park Street,
Chennai – 600 013.
Telephone No: (+91) 44 259 09 950.
E-Mail ID: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “My Best Companion” and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “My Best Companion”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “My Best Companion” takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
“My Best Companion” believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation & refund policy. Under this policy:
- The user(s) / subscriber(s) are expected to collect all the relevant information, as provided in this website before he / she decides to transact.
- Once the transaction has happened for the selected purpose, which is registering for the Matrimonial Services offered, requests for refunds will not be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- To request a withdrawal of registration for any reason whatsoever, simply contact us with your registration details and we will comply with the request, within 7 working days of receipt of such request. However, no requests refunds – either in full or partial – will be entertained along with such withdrawal(s) of registration(s).
- We as a Matrimonial Service shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.